BigYield was created to “save you money, make you money, and save you time” with a direct-to-farm business model that maximized your ROI through products you can count on, and we have decided to back these products up with a Yield Increase Guarantee. Simply use BigSweetYield in combination with BioEnhance or BigSweetYield in combination with HyperBio on your crops this coming season and if you don’t get enough increased yield to at least cover the cost of the treatment, we’ll cover the product(s) cost!
- Eligible BigYield products are: BigSweetYield plus either BioEnhance, or HyperBio.
- Eligible crops: corn and soybeans
- The products must be used as directed by your BigYield Sales Representative (application methods, timing, rates, etc.).
- Enrolled fields must include a check plot per field at least two passes wide, which is representative of entire field conditions. A BigYield Sales Representative, in consultation with Grower, will establish the size and total number of check plots per field / per grower on a case by case basis.
- Check plots must be farmed identically as acres treated with BigYield products (i.e., tillage, planting, identical fertilizer & pesticide applications). The only difference between check plots and treated acres being the recommended applications of BioEnhance/BigSweetYield or the HyperBio/BigSweetYield.
- Program effective period: November 15, 2020 – December 1, 2021
- Complete the Enrollment Form (see backside of this sheet) and submit to your BigYield Sales Representative. Completed enrollment form must be sent into BigYield no later than March 12, 2021.
- Fields must be farmed according to standard and customary practices and in compliance with good agricultural practices necessary for coverage under federal crop insurance policies, as determined in the sole discretion of your BigYield Sales Representative.
- The Yield Increase Guarantee will be determined by the return-on-investment (ROI) using CBOT closing price on harvest date, minus local basis.
- Submit yield results to your BigYield Sales Representative (by December 1, 2021) from yield monitor map results (preferred) or scale tickets, along with any supporting information requested by BigYield.
- If the ROI for enrolled fields does not match or exceed the cost of the BigYield products applied to the fields, your retailer will provide you with either (i) a credit for the cost of the BigYield products for the qualifying fields, or (ii) free BigYield products of equal value for the following crop season.
- All claims must be verified by your BigYield Sales Representative.
- Crop impacts beyond BigYield’s control, including adverse environmental events (high wind, drought, flood, hail, excessive rainfall, storms, disease, and pests), will disqualify affected fields. Growers must promptly notify their BigYield Sales Representative of any adverse environmental event which effects their crops no later than 30 days after the event occurs.
- Other factors beyond BigYield’s control (such as war, labor disputes including strikes and lockouts, civil disorders, governmental acts, epidemics, quarantines, embargoes, fire, earthquakes, or other acts of God) which make performance of the Program impractical will void the Program.
- By enrolling in the Program, Growers grant BigYield (or its appointee) reasonable access to all fields, farm equipment, relevant farm records, and FSA records any time during the growing season in order to verify compliance with good farming practices and the terms of the Program. Verification may include, but is not limited to, soil and tissue tests, crop scouting, planting dates, harvest records, and general assessment of the crop.
- Important Program Deadlines:
- Enrollment Deadline: March 12, 2021. Application must either be received by BigYield Sales Representative or postmarked by this date.
- Yield Reporting Deadline: December 1, 2021. Yield monitor maps, or scale tickets with field identification, must either be received by BigYield Sales Representative or postmarked by this date.
Exclusive Warranty: BigYield’s exclusive warranty is the Yield Increase Guarantee stated herein. BigYield makes no other express warranties, and disclaims all other express and implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and noninfringement.
Yield Increase Contest
- All growers participating in the BigYield Guarantee Program can be eligible for yield increase contest prizes.
- The ten growers with the highest percentage yield increase receive a prize.
- To be eligible for contest prizes, growers must meet all BigYield Guarantee Program qualifying criteria, and must submit a photo of crop development by July 30, 2021. Example of photo layout and required information will be provided by the BigYield Sales Representative.
- By participating in the yield increase contest, Grower gives BigYield permission to use submitted information and photographs in marketing and promotional materials.
Prizes for 10 Highest Percent Yield Increases
- All 10 growers will receive a Yeti Tundra 65 Hard Cooler (valued at $350 each).
- The top grower with the highest percent yield increase will win a trip to Spain to attend a customer appreciation event with BigYield’s strategic partner Kimitec, along with one guest. The trip includes airfare, hotel, meals, and special leisure tours. Trip valued at $5,000 per couple.