2019 “Big Deal” Program – Demo Planting OR We Pay You to Plant
During the 2019 crop season, growers who are interested in seeing the effects of BigYield products will have a great opportunity through the BigSmartPlot “Big Deal” program. The BigYield.us research team has teamed up with Yield Plus of Scott City, Missouri, and Renegade Research to bring you this program. We have two separate programs available – one program for growers who do not have the ability to apply in-furrow products themselves, and one program for growers who can apply in-furrow products themselves.
A Full System Approach
To be eligible to participate in this program, a grower must be willing to use a full system approach on BigYield products. This means growers will have to apply our BP In-Furrow and one of our dry seed treatments (BigYieldCoat Corn +Zn or BigYieldCoat Soy) at planting time. For corn plots, growers also need to apply our BigSweetYield DB. On soybean plots, growers will need to make one application each of BigSweetYield, BigSweetYield DB, and Yield Booster.
Program #1: Demo Planting
- The BigYield.us research team will plant the plot
- The grower will pay for all of the product
- The grower will harvst the plot, and provide yield data and a testimony
- Location limitations apply to the demo planting plots
- There are a limited number of demo plots available
- Corn plots must be 200 acres, and soybean plots must be 160 acres
Program #2: We Pay You to Plant
- The grower earns $12.50 per acre to plant the plot
- The grower pays for all of the product
- The grower will harvest the plot, and provide yield data and a testimony
- Planting payments will be made 50% in the spring and 50% in the fall at plot completion
- Corn plots must be at least 200 acres, and soybean plots must be at least 160 acres
The total cost of BigYield product for the corn plots will be $101.85 per acre and the total cost for soybean plots will be $70.17 per acre. As an optional benefit, if you use M-Pride corn seed in your corn plots, you will have the opportunity to market your corn through the VISPS program ($250 additional cost for sign-up).
To participate, growers must sign up by January 10, 2019. There are a limited number of spots available for program #1, so if you are interested please sign up as soon as possible. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at (844) 242-4367 or online at www.BigYield.us.