BigSweetYield is a specially formulated, cold-processed sweetener that has been designed to deliver a health-boosting shot of energy that will invigorate your plants whenever it is applied. Available as a powder to include within your own liquid program, BigSweetYield increases the plant’s BRIX level (the amount of proteins, vitamins, minerals, and sugar within the plant) and enables it to grow more efficiently. This leads to a stronger and healthier plant. In addition to these benefits, BigSweetYield has also proven to increase the efficacy of your herbicide program by making the weeds take in the chemicals at a higher rate.
This product is approved by the Washington State Department of Agriculture for organic use. Click here to view the registration certificate for BigSweetYield.
- Increases proteins, vitamins, minerals, and sugar within the plant
- Increases yield potential by improving plant health
- Has shown to consistently reduce insect pressure
- Contributes to overall plant health and vitality
- Compatible with other treatments and surfactants
- Environmentally friendly
- Low per acre cost
- Dissolves quickly and easily and stays in suspension
Growers like you are seeing healthy yield increases by applying BigSweetYield as a foliar application
Recommended Application – Soybeans
We recommend applying BigSweetYield on soybeans at the V3-V5 growth stages. We recommend applying at a rate of 1 pound per acre.
Recommended Application – Corn
We recommend applying BigSweetYield on corn at the V3-V7 growth stages. We recommend applying at a rate of 1 pound per acre.
Recommended Application – Wheat
We recommend applying BigSweetYield on wheat at the 7 (boot) and 9 (flag leaf) growth stages. We recommend applying at a rate of 1 pound per acre.
What BigYield.us Customers are Saying
– Don Hurd, Perry, KS (2015)
– Dean Alexander, Appleton City, MO (2014)