Yield Booster blends seven vital micronutrients designed to supply your crops with the nutrients that they need to attain high yields. This micronutrient blend also significantly contributes to plant and root health. Micronutrients include Boron, Cobalt, Copper, Iron, Manganese, Sodium Molybdate, and Zinc.
- Copper acts as a natural fungicide
- Boron acts as a nutrient flow through the plant
- Boron increases berry size and test weight on wheat
- Manganese helps with amino acids and feeds the plant
- Cobalt helps keep a balanced soil profile
- Helps with water absorption in the plant
- Increases overall yield by increasing plant health
Growers like you are seeing healthy yield increases by applying Yield Booster as a foliar application.
Recommended Application – Soybeans
We recommend applying Yield Booster on soybeans at the V3-V4 growth stages. We recommend applying at a rate of 1-2 quarts per acre.
Recommended Application – Corn
We recommend applying Yield Booster on corn at the V3-V4 growth stages. We recommend applying at a rate of 1 pint – 1 quart per acre.
Recommended Application – Wheat
On wheat, we recommend applying Yield Booster during the 7 (flag) and 9 (boot) growth stages. You may also apply Yield Booster during the 4-5 growth stages. We recommend applying at a rate of 1 quart per acre.
What BigYield.us Customers are Saying
– Kurt Gretzinger, Urich, MO (2015)
– Kyle Stutzman, Garden City, MO (2015)