BigBioYield is made up of multiple beneficial bacteria derived from naturally occurring microorganisms that are proven to increase plant health and crop yields. This product also promotes enhanced disease control because it produces metabolites, increases the availability of nutrients bound to the soil and improves the size of a plant’s root mass.
- Increases overall yield by increasing plant health
- Protects against soil-borne diseases and pathogens
- Promotes enhanced root development
- Increases the availability of nutrients
- Superior enzyme production
- Produces chitinases, which naturally suppresses nematodes
- Increases rooting and mineral uptake
- Increases root growth, root exudates, and nutrient uptake
Recommended Application – Soybeans
We recommend applying BigBioYield on soybeans at the R1-R3 growth stages. We recommend applying at a rate of 16 ounces per acre.
Recommended Application – Corn
We recommend applying BigBioYield on corn at the V3-V7 growth stages. We recommend applying at a rate of 16 ounces per acre.
Recommended Application – Wheat
We recommend applying BigBioYield on wheat at the 5-6 growth stages. We recommend applying at a rate of 16 ounces per acre.